Have you ever considered doing the exact opposite of what you’re doing in your business right now? Maybe with your whole business, or just a part? If we thought about doing the opposite of what we’ve been doing, could it provide a fresh look at things, provoke ideas we’ve never considered? Could it potentially give us the perspective that strikes a game changing nerve? Wanting to explore this idea with other entrepreneurs, The CRAVE Company invited 17 entrepreneurs to the FLIPPED IT! VIDEO SUMMIT to share their real stories of successful reinvention.
CRAVE created an all-star list of female entrepreneurs that represent a variety of businesses, but hold a single impact: they all have inspiring stories. SUMMIT speakers include a serial entrepreneur, a triple threat, a world traveler, a high fashion nail polish creator, a publishing guru, a public relations master and so many more...
The CRAVE Company is known for curating chic and savvy female owned businesses around the world and when searching for female entrepreneurs that FLIPPED their business mottos, brands, lifestyles, careers and passions they picked only the most inspiring, sought after women.
The FLIPPED IT! VIDEO SUMMIT is sure to get your entrepreneurial juices flowing and get you moving towards career satisfaction and happiness.
Register for the FLIPPED IT! VIDEO SUMMIT here:
Wondering just who's featured in this VIDEO SUMMIT and what they're going to be sharing with you?
- Betsy Talbot - Married With Luggage SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Betsy took to self-publish her expertise and monetize it.
- Danielle Laporte - daniellelaporte.com SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Danielle took to create a 7-figure business from nothing.
- Debra Trappen - d11Consulting SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Debra took to turn her corporate connections into paying clients.
- Jenn Sprinkle - Jenn Sprinkle Creative SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Jenn took to raise the capital she needed via Kickstarter.
- Jessica Park - JPark Events - SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Jessica took to turn her 17 year career into a thriving business in another industry
- Kathy Caprino - Ellia Communications SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Kathy took to commission a yearlong study and how she used that information to help grow her business.
- Kylie Pengelly - Productive Resourcing SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Kylie took to create a mobile business and lifestyle.
- Lori Stone - The Joy Guild - SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Lori took to turn her lucrative, but boring corporate job into a business that allows her to be creative and travel the world
- Marie Teather - Worldette SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Marie took to turn a vague concept into a thriving business.
- Natalie MacNeil - She Takes On The World Inc. SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Natalie took to turn her blog into a business (and how she got angel investor funding).
- Nathalie Molina Niño - Nathalie Molina Nino LLC SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Nathalie took to walk away from the life that was killing her and dive into a completely new and unrelated venture.
- Sasha Muir - butter LONDON SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Sasha took to build partnerships with major brands and internationally distribute your product.
- Sloan Lauinger - Sloan Public Relations SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Sloan took to transition from Wealth Advisor to Publicist with no prior knowledge of the industry.
- Tory Johnson - Women For Hire SUMMIT Highlight: The steps Tory took to convert her events (and her business model) from a live experience to a virtual experience and still kept it effective.
I’ll “see” you there!